How can I get Signia NHS hearing aids?
Signia NHS hearing aids are available from a range of qualified providers, such as NHS hospitals or independent service providers.
To obtain your Contrast, Sprint or Teneo hearing aid, please:
- Visit your local GP who will refer you for a full audiometric assessment
- Ask your GP for a Signia hearing aid
- Your GP will then refer you to the qualified provider of your choice who supplies Signia hearing aids
- Your audiologist will fit the most suitable Signia hearing aid according to your individual hearing loss
- Whether you are an existing hearing aid user or you require a hearing aid for the first time and you would like to know your nearest Signia NHS supplier, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01293 423700