The Signia myHearing App.
Personal care, anywhere.
With your new Signia hearing aid, you now experience even more than the best hearing aid technology. You also enjoy the gold standard in support through guided assistance, personal progress monitoring and CareChat communication with your Hearing Care Professional via video call, text message, or phone call.
Hearing success made simple.
The myHearing App provides you with all the support tools you and your Hearing Care Professional need to guide you through a successful trial. Save time on unnecessary appointments and become an experienced hearing aid wearer in as little time as possible.
In just 10 minutes a day, myHearing App helps you.
- Learn about your hearing aids so you become familiar with them more quickly.
- Provide feedback on your experience for better individualization.
- Communicate with your Hearing Care Professional via text, voice or video CareChat for a new standard in personal support.
My Hearing Success: Get the most out of your new hearing aids quickly.
- Rate your new hearing aids performance across a range of tasks to make sure they work for you.
- Let your Hearing Care Professional see your feedback to optimize the settings.
- Learn at your own pace via the myHearing App so you never miss something important about your new hearing aids.
My Hearing Aids: Address minor issues with ease.
- Make minor adjustments to essential functions such as volume and programs when needed.
- Find answers to the most common questions easily within the myHearing App: All answers are specific to your type of hearing aid.
My Hearing Care Professional: Get help immediately without visiting the store.
- Got a question? Need advice? Simply contact your Hearing Care Professional and they will get back to you.
- Access the best service anywhere with the hearing care professional in your pocket.
Download myHearing App
The myHearing App is available as a free download for both iOS and Android devices via the App Store® or Google Play™. Your Hearing Care Professional will typically help you download and install the app at the shop so it is ready for use.
myHearing App smartphone compatibility:
The myHearing app works for all Andoid smartphones (Android 4.4 and newer) and iPhones (iOS version 8 and newer).
Full live remote tuning was tested and works best with the following devices:
• Google Nexus 6P (Android 7.1.1 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S8 – SM-G950F (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S8 (USA) – SM-G950U (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S7 – SM-G930F (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S7 (USA) – SM-G930V (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – SM-G935F (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S6 – SM-920I (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge – SM-G925F (Android 7.0 or higher)
New phones may be added to this list.
The Signia myHearing App.
With your new Signia hearing aids, you now experience more than the best hearing aid technology. You also enjoy the gold standard in support thanks to Signia’s revolutionary myHearing App, developed by our audiology experts. Now you can become an experienced hearing aid wearer in as little time as possible.
The app provides you with all the support tools you and your Hearing Care Professional need to guide you through a successful hearing aid trial: guided assistance, personal progress monitoring and the CareChat communication channels to talk to your Hearing Care Professional, wherever you are.Learn more about myHearing App
How to handle the myHearing App
myControl App FAQs
Where can I find the myControl App?
The myControl App is freely downloadable in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store of all compatible Apple devices.
With which iOS devices is the myControl App compatible?
The myControl App is compatible with iOS devices.The list of compatible iOS devices you will find here
With which Android devices is the myControl App compatible?
The myControl App is compatible with Android devices.The list of the compatible Android devices is at the bottom of the myControl page.
What kind of adjustments can I make by using the myControl App?
Using the myControl App, you can:
– change the hearing program and microphone volume level;
– adjust the sound balance (basses and trebles);
– adjust the Tinnitus therapy signal (if available);
– set the directionality manually by using the Spatial Configurator;
– activate Hearing Aid Airplane Mode when you are on the plane so that you can still use the remote control capabilities of the App;
– activate various system sounds (program change, spatial configurator span, volume change, low battery etc.);
– set the low battery interval indicating when the App should signalize you that the battery level is low; and
– monitor your sound exposure and wearing time.
As a result, the myControl App gives you a wide variety of individual adjustment options according to your personal preferences.
How do my hearing aids access to motion sensor information provided by my smartphone?
After you pair your Bluetooth hearing aids with your smartphone and start the myControl App afterwards, you should grant access to:
– the location information and
– motion & fitness activity information
coming from your smartphone.
In order to get these permission requests, the location services (Settings>>Privacy>>Location services) and fitness tracking (Settings>>Privacy>>Motion&Fitness>>Fitness Tracking) should be activated on your iPhone.
By granting this access for the myControl App and your Bluetooth hearing aids, movement is added to the classification and spatial awareness will be reinforced. This will improve the hearing quality and comfort of the wearer in movement.
What is the main benefit of “Voice Activity Tracking” available in the myControl App?
Using this function, the wearer can monitor the improvement on his/her communication/speech activity while using the Signia Nx hearing aids.